How can people reduce the risk of getting sick and prevent the spread of the coronavirus?
The best way for all San Franciscan and East Bay Studio Owners, Teachers and Clients to reduce their risk of getting sick, as with seasonal colds or the flu, still applies to prevent COVID-19:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Try alternatives to shaking hands. like waving.
- Clean your mobile devices regularly.
- Keep common spaces and apparatus clean to help maintain a healthy environment for you, your teachers and clients. Frequently touched surfaces should be cleaned regularly with disinfecting sprays, wipes or common household cleaning products.
- If you have recently returned from a country, state or region with ongoing COVID-19 infections, monitor your health and follow the instructions of public health officials.
- I wear a mask to protect you, please wear a mask to protect me.